- Our Market: Overview
- Commercial Real Estate
- Multifamily Real Estate
- Finance & Investment
- Energy & Environment
- Construction & Engineering
- Architecture & Design
- Research & Trends
Research & Trends
As noted on the Our Market page of the CRELIX website, the commercial real estate market broadly defined is massive. We estimate the value of U.S. income-producing real estate to be $15.5 trillion.
Market and industry data is tracked and analyzed by a variety of real estate research firms and other companies.
- Need to know if there’s space available in that New York City office building?
- What the average retail rent is on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills?
- The industrial vacancy rate in Houston?
- The highest-value apartment tower in Atlanta?
The answers are all available if you know where to look.
The Urban Land Institute, the commercial real estate research and education organization, publishes the leading annual trends report on commercial real estate markets.
Commercial real estate software company Apto publishes a list of “52 Commercial Real Estate Data Services” that are useful to inform real estate decision-making or to otherwise track and analyze the industry.