- Our Market: Overview
- Commercial Real Estate
- Multifamily Real Estate
- Finance & Investment
- Energy & Environment
- Construction & Engineering
- Architecture & Design
- Research & Trends
Multifamily Real Estate
The multifamily residential real estate market is massive, with an increasing number of Americans living in apartments, condominiums, and a variety of specialty housing products including assisted-living facilities for seniors.
The story of multifamily real estate is a dozen stories:
- The declining homeownership rate since the Great Recession, which is the result of a number of factors
- The rise of single-person households
- The proliferation of luxury apartments and condominiums
- The challenge of affordable housing, be it single-family or multifamily
- The densification of cities
- The institutional ownership of units versus the mom-and-pop economy of smaller apartment buildings
- The technological advances and amenities that differentiate properties and reinforce the nature of apartment living as an experience or service
- The rise of Airbnb
As the multifamily residential real estate market has evolved, CRELIX has helped owners, investors, developers and service providers understand the market, sell into it, and tell all manner of compelling stories about their communities, investments and services.
Multifamily real estate is a core market of our marketing public relations firm. We know the business of multifamily real estate, and appreciate that the users are consumers.