About Cary Brazeman
Cary Brazeman is principal of CRELIX Marketing Partners, a national marketing and media agency specializing in:
- Real estate
- Financial services
- Information services
- Technology services (including subscription and enterprise SaaS)
- Energy/environment (including building energy efficiency, alternative energy and renewable energy)
- Association/nonprofit marketing
Cary is one of the top real estate marketing public relations (PR) professionals in the U.S. He has led dozens of teams in developing and executing marketing and PR programs. Cary was a pioneer in story-based marketing ("corporate storytelling"), helping clients translate their promise to customers into language, imagery and information that can be leveraged to win the argument for their products and services.
Previously, Cary was vice president and managing director of corporate communications for CBRE, the world's largest commercial real estate services firm; and vice president of Rogers and Associates, the public relations agency, where he managed the corporate affairs account for American Honda. He also was vice president of communications for The Real Estate Roundtable in Washington, D.C.
CRELIX and our team members (Cary, Victoria, Leslie, Lisa, Jim and Dave) have won numerous design and copywriting awards. Team members are Hootsuite-certified social media professionals and Google AdWords-certified search engine marketing experts.
Cary has been involved in civic affairs in Los Angeles to encourage a more livable city and entrepreneurial business. He helped shine the light on L.A. Fire Department response times. After his report was published, the Los Angeles Times investigated the issue to reveal serious problems with the city’s 911 dispatch system and provide performance data on a block-by-block basis. Cary also has been at the forefront of efforts to fix broken city sidewalks, which are a mobility impediment for pedestrians and discourage investment in the city.
Cary is a graduate of Georgetown University.
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, California Planning and Conservation League
- Member, Congregation Kol Ami
- Member, National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Friends of the Los Angeles River
- Former Land Use Committee Chair, Mid City West Community Council