Where Is Social Media Headed in 2019?
February 11, 2019
If you have time to read only one report on where social media is headed in 2019, check out Hootsuite’s 2019 Social Media Trends Report.
Our agency uses Hootsuite software as a social media management platform to publish and monitor social networks on behalf of clients. Victoria and I are Hootsuite-certified social media marketing professionals.
In the 2019 Hootsuite report, you’ll learn:
- How brands are becoming “more human” in their interaction with users on social channels, and why that’s important to customer relationships
- What’s new with major social media networks, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- How groups are being used with greater success on social channels, particularly for power users, customers and hobbyists
- How storytelling via social posts is maturing, fueled by Instagram and Facebook’s encouragement of posted content that blends video with static images
- Why it’s even more important for paid advertising on social channels to be effective, and how to create the most effective paid posts
Social media’s greatest potential is for community building and viral marketing. You community build for your brand by sharing, serving and listening through social networks to inform and help customers. You tap social’s viral marketing potential by sharing content that channels the zeitgeist of the moment.